Best Microphone for YouTube, Singing & Home Podcast - Maono AU-A04

Maono AU-A04 Condenser Microphone Kit (Black)

I bought the Maono AU-404 Condenser Microphone Kit Microphone Kit to record my Youtube and Video blogs. I needed high quality recording equipment but also something that would fit in my budget. I'm thrilled that I shortlisted and purchased this model. I have been using this for around a year now and below are my observations about it.

● The Maono AU-404 condenser Microphone Kit came in a professional box with Foam Block cut-out packed contents, including the Condenser Mike, the adjustable arms stand, the metal shock mount, pop filter, foam mic windscreen, table mounting clamp, USB-B to USB A cable and a detailed descriptive manual. All the required parts to set up the unit.

● Installation took 10 minutes on my workstation. Just followed the instructions in the manual and the diagram on the back of the box and it was really simple. Assemble from the base Clamp on the table upwards and its quite intuitive.

● Once installed the Microphone kit does not move. It is rock steady and the positioning can only be changed after un-screwing the 5 plastic screw tops which hold and adjust the angles of all the joints.

Buy : https://amzn.to/3dWnZ0j

● Another observation that I had was that the microphone and all the parts are heavy and rugged also. This is not just a light weight local equipment put together. All the parts are polished, premium and sufficiently heavy. This translates into quality parts for a relative layperson like me. Very impressive both to use and to look at. My workstation is almost a show-area now.

● The Microphone Kit once assembled is Plug-n-Play. There was no configuring required. The native application on my Mac book pro and my recording software both automatically recognized it as an external microphone and after plugging it into the USB port, I could directly start recording audio on my system. This was the part I was nervous about as I can use the applications and systems but I'm not good with configuring settings and installing drivers etc., but I didn't face any problems in use so am glad I went with this model.

Buy : https://amzn.to/3dWnZ0j

● The internal sound chipset is quite professional and the high resolution sampling rate ensures that the audio quality being recorded is crystal clear and crisp. There are no disturbance, distortion or variance in the recording. The pop filter and the foam mic windscreen ensures that no hissing sound or wind noise from the mouth get recorded during voice-overs or even while singing.

Buy : https://amzn.to/3nx6w1M

0 Comments:

Post a Comment